We believe our customers should receive the very best quality, so we deliver the very best service.
Mark Thompson is the owner of Pool Inspectors of Georgia. He has been in the swimming pool and hot tub industry since 1992. He is committed to the swimming pool industry by serving on the Board of Directors for The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals Georgia Chapter since 2007, and served on The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP) on the national level since 2018.
Mark earned several certifications that help Pool Inspectors of Georgia stand out from any of our competition. He personally has the Certified Maintenance Specialist, Certified Service Technician, Certified Service Professional, Certified Building Professional, and Professional Pool & Spa Operator through APSP, the Certified Pool Operator and Certified Pool Inspector through The National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF), and the Genesis 3 Certified Service Professional through The Genesis 3 Design Group certifications.
All of our team members are and always will be going through the growth of knowledge through different certifications and educational classes. This assures you that you are hiring the most knowledgeable swimming pool inspection company that exists in the state of Georgia.
Realtors Home Inspectors
Pool Inspectors of Georgia values our relationships with realtors, home inspectors. We hope that you see the value in using Pool Inspectors of Georgia for all of your clients' swimming pool inspections. Repairs on swimming pools can sometimes exceed most home repairs. It is crucial that these get inspected by qualified APSP certified inspectors. Swimming pool inspections have long been dismissed because realtors and inspectors cannot find reliable and professional pool companies to do them. As a result, it’s been easier to simply ignore the swimming pool. This doesn't have to be the case any longer.
Pool Inspectors of Georgia has custom-made, professional reports with photographs that are emailed directly to you and/or your client. This gives your client the information they need, and will clearly show the item that the description is explaining. We also have an optional leak analysis test that will let you know whether they have a leak in the pool, or if there is a leak in the plumbing underground. This information is crucial to anyone who wants the peace of mind that their pool is not leaking.
Thank you for choosing Pool Inspectors of Georgia to inspect your swimming pool and hot tub.
We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
10 Reasons to Use Pool Inspectors of Georgia to inspect your pool:
- Pool Inspectors of Georgia only does pool inspections. We do not do the repairs or give quotes for repairs, which assures you that the report is unbiased and honest.
- You will get a professional report emailed to you with pictures and details of repairs that need to be completed, as well as recommendations to help your new pool work as efficiently as possible, and be as safe as possible.
- Pool Inspectors of Georgia will arrive at your swimming pool and complete and send the report to you within 48 hours of the initial call Monday through Friday, dependent upon your schedule.
- Pool Inspectors of Georgia has inspectors who are friendly and easy to talk with about your swimming pool.
- Pool Inspectors of Georgia has more certifications than any other swimming pool inspection company in the state of Georgia with APSP’s Certified Building Professional, Certified Service Professional, Certified Maintenance Specialist, and Professional Pool & Spa Operator as well as The National Swimming Pool Foundation’s Certified Pool Operator and Genesis 3 Design Group Certified Service Professional.
- Pool Inspectors of Georgia also has The National Swimming Pool Foundation’s “Certified Pool Inspector” certification.
- Pool Inspectors of Georgia is the only swimming pool inspection company in Georgia that will also perform an optional leak analysis.
- Pool Inspectors of Georgia is a member of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP) which assures you that we are serious about what we do and abide by the code of ethics set forth by the association.
- Pool Inspectors of Georgia can recommend reliable swimming pool service companies that are members of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals and have the certifications to perform the repairs with knowledgeable and experienced service technicians. This gives you peace of mind that a reputable company is coming on your property and will treat your swimming pool with great care.
- And most importantly – Pool Inspectors of Georgia knows that a swimming pool defect or problem – if not caught and addressed in time - can be more costly to repair than most home repairs.
Associations & Certifications
Here is the list of our associations and certifications.
APSP – The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
Pool Inspectors of Georgia is a member of the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals. The APSP is the world's largest international trade association representing the swimming pool, spa, hot tub and recreational water industries. APSP is the leading industry advocate promoting professional best practices through education, industry standards, and safety.
APSP members adhere to a code of ethics in business and technical practices and share a strong commitment to the safe, healthful, and enjoyable use of industry products.
CBP - Certified Building Professional®
Pool Inspectors of Georgiahas a Certified Building Professional® (CBP®) on staff. A Certified Building Professional® is an individual who has passed all the rigorous requirements of the APSP’s Certified Building Professional® training program. Graduates of the course learn the skills and value system pertaining to high ethical standards, commitment to the highest standards of workmanship and construction, business stability, and superior customer relations. After completion of the training, all graduates must complete continuing education requirements on an ongoing basis in order to maintain their CBP® certification.
CPO - Certified Pool Operator®
Pool Inspectors of Georgia has a Certified Pool Operator® (CPO®) on staff. CPO® Certification provides you with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operations that a professional needs in both commercial and residential environments. This training has helped protect millions of swimmers by reducing hazards at aquatic facilities all over the world.
CPI – Certified Pool Inspector®
Pool Inspectors of Georgia has a Certified Pool Inspector® (CPI®) on staff. CPI provides a standardized training program for health officials and pool operators to conduct pool and spa inspections. CPITM training assures a sanitary, healthy, and safe environment for staff and patrons of public swimming pools and spas.
CMS – Certified Maintenance Specialist®
Pool Inspectors of Georgia has a Certified Maintenance Specialist® (CMS®) on staff. This course takes you through the APSP Service Tech Manual and gives you what you need to know to conform to industry standards. After completing this course the student will have gained a strong understanding of Safety, Pool Circulation and Filtration, Pool Maintenance, and Water Quality; learned about other important topics such as electrical systems, pool structures and finishes, heaters and controls, and customer service; and earned a name for yourself in the pool industry as a maintenance person in the know!
CSP – Certified Service Professional®
Pool Inspectors of Georgia has a Certified Maintenance Specialist® (CSP®) on staff. CSP® certification shows potential customers as well as potential employers that you have the knowledge and skills that set you apart from the rest. This nationally recognized designation can help you raise confidence among customers, and increase your visibility with pool and spa manufacturers, distributors and buying groups.
CST – Certified Service Technician®
Pool Inspectors of Georgia has a Certified Service Technician® (CST®) on staff. This course takes you through the APSP Service Tech Manual and gives you what you need to know to conform to industry standards. You will be able to explain common problems with pool finishes and how to repair them; keep pools running more efficiently with a better understanding of circulation, filtration, hydraulics and electricity; grow your practical knowledge and gain troubleshooting skills and resources; and distinguish yourself as an experienced and knowledgeable service technician.
PPSO – Professional Pool & Spa Operator®
Pool Inspectors of Georgia has a Professional Pool & Spa Operator® (PPSO®) on staff. PPSO® certification course is the industry’s premier program for commercial swimming pool operators, managers, engineers, service company professionals, health officials and facility owners.
Jack’s Magic Certified Stains Specialist
Pool Inspectors of Georgia has a Jack’s Magic Certified Stains Specialist on staff. Jack’s Magic, the leader in swimming pool stain prevention and removal, has developed a training program based on many years of experience in helping swimming pool professionals like you to identify, prevent and remove stains and discoloration.
Cumming Forsyth Chamber
Pool Inspectors of Georgia is a member of Cumming Forsyth Chamber. They are dedicated to building a strong, sustainable economy for the long term future of Forsyth County by assisting businesses and recruiting new businesses that will make long term investments in our future.
The Cumming-Forsyth Chamber provides one voice for all local businesses to influence decision makers, recommend legislation, and protect the resources that make Cumming and Forsyth County a wonderful place to live and work.